Black Lives Matter

I passed away, but, in the name of humanity listen to this:
Once upon a time I was walking the street of Minneapolis
A huge body with no power
On my neck kneeled a police officer  
Not showing any resistance 
Handcuffed and unarmed 
Choked with tears and pleas 
I moaned and begged "Please, I can't breahe"
With no mercy nor ruth they didn't believe 
The outrage of bystanders was the last thing I heard 
"He is not moving, check his pulse", they said
They were four I was single loosing breath 
Only for my black skin they sentenced me to death 
I am gone, but, in the name of humanity listen to this 
Once upon a time I came to the U.S 
Seeking a better life, peace and rights
My father told them "He's a gentle giant, he don't hurt anybody"
Say my name and don't forget
The call of right, justice and humanity
 

                                                    
                                                                                                               𝓞𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓪  𝓩𝓸𝓰𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓲 

Comments

Popular Posts