Dream Destination

Part One 


Here I am again standing against my window in the deep darkest nights
Embracing my magical panorama, my fantasy
My heart flip-flops in my heart so wildly
Is it raining or is it my upcoming destiny?
I swallow my dream so I can feel my entity
My eyes wide open fetching you there my tendency
A shooting star in the vault of heaven
In the far distance twinkles
Dancing with her glowy fellows in harmony
I extend my hand to pick the golden daffodil
To reach serenity
Behind the veil of the fog floats
A shy, dust light to dark gray heavenly body
The scene is a street,
On a muted colour tone sidewalk
My spirit stands still contemplating authenticity
Bodies are moving in each direction
Hustle and bustle
Randomly pushing against one another
Estuary sounds chanting a cockney melody 
Nearby the newspaper sellers a cozy room
There she sits with her pinky up
Sipping a cup of tea in a hallow affinity
On a muted colour tone sidewalk
My spirit stands still embracing beauty
I cought a taxi the colour black 
Get lost in a crowded realm
Passing by a colour of blood double-decker,
First time I see
I looked throught the window 
Sparkling lights waves in the horizons,
So shiny
Eye to eye with a lightening wheel 
In the very heart of London City



                                            Oumaima Zoghlemi 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts